Most parents make high demands on themselves and want to be a baby expert overnight in baby care. But that is not necessary at all. Take it slowly.
You will see that after just a few days it will be much easier for you to deal with your baby. It’s amazing how quickly you grow into the role of parent and after a short time you can’t imagine your life without the little creature.
Nevertheless, in the beginning there are always questions about how to deal with the baby.
In order to make the start a little easier for you, we offer you the opportunity to attend an baby-care workshop.
Here you will find an overview of some of the points that will be discussed in the baby care – workshop:
- How warm does my baby need to be?
- What should the room temperature be?
- What clothes does my baby need?
- Cleaning the nappy area/ nappies
- Care of nose and ears
- Care of skin folds
- Cleaning the eyes; what to do if the eyes are stuck together?
- Trimming fingernails
- How do I avoid sudden infant death syndrome?
- Needs of the newborn